Casambi Realtime Clock Bluetooth Module
Real-time clock unit that keeps the network time updated after network wide power losses. This is a device that keeps memory of Casambi timers for scenarios when power supply is missing or because of a temporary black-out. The programming and time settings are pushed to the network again when power is restored. Inside is an independent precision clock, with 24h working autonomy. The device does not need a battery.
- 220-240VAC (Mains)
- - • Command: Push Button Normally Open, setting by APP
- - • Time clock storing to keep on memory Casambi scenarios in case of temporarily black-out
- - Allows to keep memory the clock of Casambi Network for 24 hours
- - • Precision clock
- - Synchronization of scenarios and programs of Casambi in case of black-out or temporarily missing of power supply.
- - Synchronization and storing of the circadian profile set by Casambi App
- - Extended temperature range