Casambi Enabled Microwave Presence Detector
microwave presence detector with built-in Casambi wireless node capable of remote intelligent ON/OFF switching control via the Casambi ecosystem. Their Radar Doppler technology operates at 5.8Ghz and achieves a detection range of 6m in typical office environments. Presence detection status and ambient light sensor output can be configured from within the Casambi App to control other Casambi enabled equipment without need for complex wiring. The compact, low-profile enclosure is ideal for fixing within a luminaire, so provides simple, reliable cost-effective means of instantly reducing lighting energy bills.
- 220-240VAC (Mains)
- - Built-in Casambi CBM-002A Bluetooth 4.0 device
- - Integral light sensor configurable within the Casambi App
- - Casambi-controlled built-in relay for on/off switching control of 100W LED, fluorescent drivers etc.
- - User-configurable settings for sensitivity
- - Automatic switching based upon 5.8GHz Doppler radar technology
- - For mounting heights of 2 to 6m in internal applications
- - Easy retrofit option for existing luminaires
- - Compact, low-profile enclosure
- - Detects movement and presence through glass and plastic diffusers